Aimersoft AVI MPEG Converter Description
The best AVI to MPEG Converter for you to convert AVI to MPEG video easily.
Aimersoft AVI MPEG Converter is a professional AVI to MPEG Converter and MPEG to AVI Converter that supports AVI to MPEG, MPEG to AVI, MP4, M4A and MP3, so you can enjoy AVI and MPEG movie with your iPod, Archos, Creative Zen, etc.
Aimersoft AVI to MPEG Converter provides you with powerful functions, such as video cropping, movie trimming, video effect adjustment, aspect ratio selection and so forth. This AVI MPEG Converter is also complete with encoding parameter settings to set the resolution, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio for you to get the best video and audio quality.
Aimersoft AVI MPEG Converter is very user-friendly and easy to use. Just a few clicks, you can finish converting AVI to MPEG with excellent quality!
1. Support video cropping and movie trimming
Allow you to cut off the undesired area from your movie video and capture your favorite clips to convert.
2. Provide powerful Video Editing
Allow you to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.
3. Support batch conversion and customizing video profile
You need not click time and time again for setting as once you save your individual setting as profile, it makes your conversion much easier.
Batch conversion. Convert multiple files at one time.
4. Easy operation and free technical support
Automatically shut down your computer after conversion.
Very intuitive and easy to use interface.
Support Windows Vista with great stabilization.
Aimersoft AVI MPEG Converter Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Aimersoft AVI MPEG Converter 126.96.36.199
1. Add the input formats of HD, MKV, DV files. 2. Add watermark function and support dragging the editing frame to customize the position of watermark.3. Support plugging in MKV subtitle and autoloading subtitles. 4. Support online update function.5. Add mute function.
...See Full Release Notes
Aimersoft AVI MPEG Converter Requirements
1G Hz CPU or above, 128 MB of RAM (256 MB Recommended), any VGA card